Paisley

Paisley
A little blog about a little dog named Paisley

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Kohl's and Kids

 In Texas, we have tax free weekend right before school starts back. I have tried it before, and it just seems to me that they raise prices and then cut them to make you think you are getting a deal. On top of that, you have to fight crowds. After it is over, everything is wiped out.

My oldest has needed a few shirts for awhile now. He hates shopping for clothes, and I am tired of buying clothes for him and having to return them. I knew, if I did not force him to go with me, it would mean facing crowds or wiped out merchandise. So, I somehow got him to Kohl's today and got a few things. It's a good thing he is not a girl, or he will make no sacrifice what-so-ever in the name of fashion. It can look great or have his favorite game logo. It does not matter unless it is completely comfortable.

I tried on few things. I think the heat has me so over summer that I am even sick of the clothes. Truthfully, I am hoping to lose weight before fall.

Paisley waiting patiently in Kohl's dressing room.

No comments:

Post a Comment