Paisley

Paisley
A little blog about a little dog named Paisley

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Crazy days but Paisley makes it better

We have had a busy and kind of crazy end to this week. The crazy part started with a  Dr's appointment. I got to the doctors office and got out of my car. I saw one of Paisley's dog bags, that looks more like a purse, and thought I might better toss it in the trunk. I forgot that my trunk has been temperamental about closing, or I never would have considered this.

First of all it makes this noise when you use the remote that I can only describe as someone killing a Penguin. It's a kind of shrieking sound. Second of all, you have to push the button about three times and then it finally shuts.

Well, I pushed the button repeatedly to no avail, and due to the horrid sound people around are looking. I would try and shut it, nothing. Maybe a good slam? Nope. I finally had to surrender to the fact that it was not going to close. So I called from the parking lot and canceled my appt. I found an old phone charger, tied it semi sort of shut, and drove slowly home. It popped open before I was even half way there.

I really wanted to discuss changing my thyroid medicine that I am on, so I was really frustrated that I have to wait! The bright side I got to come home to my sweet Paisley girl. It really does make you feel better when you come home to sweet snugly puppy who is so thrilled to see you. I remember Bonnie Hunt saying for most people "Your dog is the only one that is going to greet you like your a rock star when you walk through the door." So true!



Oh and miss Paisley has adjusted quite well to staying in the bathroom. That's my girl. I am so proud of her!

Another hot day in Texas. Paisley staying cool in front of a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment