Paisley

Paisley
A little blog about a little dog named Paisley

Monday, August 5, 2013

I make pink look good

I ran to Target and just happened to go down the pet isle. I glanced at the collars, and there was one I just could not resist. Pink and sparkly. If it had been one or the other, then I might have resisted. It did not help matters that I had recently picked up a pink polka dot bow. They were meant to go together and meant for Miss Paisley. I came home an put them together and on Paisley. So cute and so girly. Love it! I don't know what it is about pink but I just absolutely love it. It just makes me feel happy!





Okay, did any one else catch the Bachelorette? Of course, I watched it. I thought all along it might be Chris. They seem very happy. So nice to see a happy ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment