Paisley

Paisley
A little blog about a little dog named Paisley

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Farmer's Market

We have had a nice weekend. Saturday morning we got up early and went to the little farmers market where we live. We came home and had a nice breakfast with some items found at the market.

Today on Iron Chef, the secret ingredient is chihuahua! 

Say What?!?!
It has been so very hot. I am always torn between wanting to get out and go somewhere and do something or staying home and hiding out from the heat. I try and tell my self to work on projects or cross things off the dreaded to do list on days when it is so hot. So, that is what I did Saturday. I worked on some things around the house and cooked. I like to have food ready for Sunday, so we can just relax before the week starts.

Oh, and of course I took pictures of  Paisley. She is such a good sport. I don't think that I have had this much fun since my kids were babies!  

No comments:

Post a Comment