Paisley

Paisley
A little blog about a little dog named Paisley

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Miss Priss

I have been putting Paisley in her car seat in the back seat lately, because the kids have been with me most everywhere I have been. My youngest sits back there with her, and she has been fine with it. Today, I ran to Sonic for happy hour. It is just around the corner, and it is so hot. So, I just sat her next me.

Later today, I had to run the kids a few places. So, I put Paisley in the back seat in her car seat, and we headed out. Paisley started whining and fussing almost as bad as when I leave her. I thought maybe her fur was stuck in the buckle or something. I had my son check and there was not a thing wrong. I was really getting worried and then it hit me. She was having a fit, because I had put her up front with me earlier in the day.

Sometimes it shocks me that she could be that smart. I stuck to my guns and made her stay in the back, and she settled down once she figured out that I was not giving in. Safety first.    

No comments:

Post a Comment