Paisley

Paisley
A little blog about a little dog named Paisley

Monday, July 29, 2013

Lazy Sunday afternoons and Hallmark


We had a lazy Sunday morning.


Even the dogs were lazy.


Miley loves to snuggle on a good blanket or anything else for that matter. 


My husband made my favorite meal. I call it pizza eggs because to me they taste like pizza. I guess it's because they have ham, sausage, bell peppers and onion. Yum!
 

Paisley cannot have onions, so she had her usual fried egg. I would not dare try to give her scrambled eggs again.

 We watched a Hallmark movie that we had recorded and also the new Hallmark series Cedar Cove featuring Andie McDowell. It was only the second episode We really like it so far. I love the Hallmark channel. I like that it has movies that are generally kind of happy and uplifting with a good message.

I am trying to get Paisley used to staying in the bathroom this week since she is obviously done with her crate. I thought I might leave her out with the big dogs but no matter how I try to puppy proof I just see too much for her to get into. So I am giving her short stays in the bathroom. Maybe Bella will stay in with her on the first stay that is a little longer. I am sure she will be thrilled.

We watched the Bachelorette tonight. It was kind of sad and a little painful to watch. A whole lot of crying. Reminded me of dating and break up days, and I have to say I don't miss it. If I were in her shoes I would have saved my tears for after he left and focused on the guys that seemed to really care. I know, easier said than done.

No comments:

Post a Comment